What are you doing when you feel boring in your life? You don't have idea to do something and time is like so slowly.....


☐ Shopping
☐ Travelling
☐ Cooking
☑ Writting
☑ Reading
☐ etc



If I am feeling boring and doing nothing. I ♥ to reading book, I have collection books, not to much I guess. But sometimes I love to read it again.


Some of books I got from my friends. He or she sent it to me because they know I love to read books.



As I remember, (I don't remember all of friend give me books), the first my friend from Yogyakarta sent me book and dictionary because my dictionary lost (my friend borrow without return it), then from Victor, friend from Chines but he's India, I guess ( I forgot) because its a long long time ago, he bought two novels, with the title Love is never ending and the man who risked his partner.


After that Mr agus, he gave me a few books, Heartbeaker, rumah di tepi kanal etc. Then, mrs Raja Khairani who gave me a Breaking Down. The other one, Mr Harry who sent me the book Eleven Minutes and so on my friends.



The last, my friend gave me money and I bought some book, there are Nobody boys, kupu-kupu malam and Marvelous.






The book which I love to read many times is Eleven Minutes, Chicken Soup, Barbara Cartland, Vincent Pearl, You can if You think you can. I remember when the first time I read that book when I was 19 years ago and Miss Ulfa borrow it to me but its english version. Because she bought in Singapore.


I love to read books because it make me know the other world, the other experiences from the character in the figures and also open my window to know the world.



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health