This is saturday. As usually, I spent my time in church. I started go to church at 8.25 AM. I went with all of my family.


We are christian seven day adventist. That's way, I go to church every saturday. I spent my time almost a day there. For cheremony of chuch 8.30 am until 12 pm. After that, we eat together after hear preach pastor.


We eat together, after that I must joint meeting comite with the members of comite batu 2 Tanjungpinang. The meeting need a long time. We spend for meeting for 1 pm until 5.20.


So that, I decided in this time for Youngers's activity cancel. We will be continue the next saturday. I'm so tired in this time but I feel happy. Emmmm after finish meeting, I talk with some of youngers here before pray to the day saturday night for work sunday.


Emmm I'm waiting my mom. My mom still talking with her friends (the mothers) in the church. They are laugh. Then, one of them ask to buy vegetarian food and we spend the time eat the vegetarian food.


Before the food come, some of the mothers share about their travel experience with fligh. Its so many story there. Its nice and make me laugh.


Emmmm its nice day, every saturday is nice day. Spend time with some members of church. <\span>

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health