Actually I want to write my project soon! But I must wait it until the time to write it. I has already research to get answer from the correspondent.


I got a lot of answer from my questions. The answer questions will be making the next questions. Thanks to my correspondents for help me to get your opinion about that.



So interesting, altought I know Indonesia has different culture then Europe, America culture, and so on. That's why I'm interesting to make that book.


Yes almost 60 percents (˘_˘Ù¥) said marriage isn't important. They said marriage just tax for goverment. Emmmm, if someone love, no need to marriage. Just some letters. Wow, different culture.


I wish I can finish my project the end of this year. Because of broken laptop. I can't make it now :( so badly.




Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health