Ok let's talk about man, sex and marriage. Its very interesting topic to discus. I make project to write about this topic. I wish I will make it in english not Indonesia language.



Everybody know man love sex without commitmen. They (men) always doing sex with woman or do it by himself (onani or mastrubate). Although some men can mastrubate tree times in a day. Wow, how many energy they do to mastrubate.



In my project I sent some questions about love, sex and marriage. I sent to their email like this ( I have project about men perspective on love and marriage Like this the questions What do u think about marry. What's the type girl do u like to be ur wife. Its for my project :) I wish u can help me and the last question. What do u think about sex and love )



Some correspondents reply my email and give the answer about that. Many different answer about that. The point about my questions, its about sex. Some of them doing sex for fun, just for one night stand. Wow.



(I'm happy, I live in Indonesia so I don't have to be like that. For me, virgin is very important, altought in fact I know a lot of men in Indonesia also do sex before marriage). They (men) almost ever do sex.



Like one of my friends, we can call him mr N, he works as desain grafic in Jakarta. He ever do sex many times with his girl friend. Before he is doing sex, he seduces the woman. He touch her hand after that they kiss and touch her boobs. (Ouh, beware) and then they do sex and the man make promise to marriage her.



I suges for women in Indonesia beware if you in room just both of you and him. They have many nice words to you and you will be forget about procted yourself. And after that you will be sorry and you can't roll back your time.



Ok, back to topic. Some of men believe in love but some of them don't believe in love and commitment. Like this man, his name is Roni. He said I donot like marry..i love naughty type of girl..i dont like wife,, i love gf.. sex is main part of life and i canot live without that.



And the second man said about the woman. We can call him, Christian, my wife i think smart beautiful not top model but ok.and sex is good and the best when you do it whit the person you love coz its named making love.by the way what you think about all this?



The third man, we can call him Patrick. He said hi i am good i think marry its good that whi i believe in tru love i dont care als long she is good for me and i good for her i think of love



Ok almost 60 men give me answer but just tree of them I copy paste to my blog, couse its still in writting about the subject.



If you wanna know more about that, just waiting until I'm finish my project but I make it like some short story or novel or some else.



If you men wanna help me to finish my project you can email me in citrapandiangan@gmail.com or citra29111@yahoo.com I'm very appricate for your help to give your perception about that. ‎​•̸-̶̶•-̶ ‎​​-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ‎​​

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health