I want eat martabak with taste chocolate and chees. But it will make my body fat ☹☹☹. But in this time I want to eat the martabak.


Emmm I imagine the sweet martabak in my mount. I eat the warm martabak and make it exciting inside my mount. Feel delicious sweet when I eat it slowly.


The smell of hot martabak when the seller make it in small pan, after put some flour and also taste what the buyer want it. The smell it very taste and tempt some people who walk in that place.


When the sweet martabak almost ready, the seller will put some margarine and sugar and also cheese or chocolate inside of that. After that with knife make it slices and put in box.


Emmmmm I can eat it 3 or 2 every taste of them, cheese and chocolate with nut (flavor nut). Wow its nice, but in this time I just imagine it. Make me feel more and more than to eat it.


But I must control myself because I don't want back be fat again, altouhgt I must less my weight until 4-5 kilogram again. One years two months I'm not eat rice :) and this night I just eat vegetable and one egg.


I'm still want to eat martabak because martabak just sell in evening time, but if I'm sleeping now. I will not think about sweet martabak which dance inside my mount and teeth. Make it in to my stomach



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health