A lot of story in my mind. But I'm also confused how to make it be sentences. Sometimes, I don't have idea but sometimes many idea in my mind and I must ready to write in by word and word and then being sentence to the story.



In this time I would like to make story, until now I'm still confused make it a novel or short story and many figures and character in my mind. I don't know why I want to write about man, sex and marriage. Althought I never doing that and why the topic about that always a lot of readers to read it.



Ok one of my figures. His name is Edward. He's handsome with the athletic body. He's vegetarian. He doesn't like commitment. He's love his life, althought now his age 38 years old. A lot of women love him and want to sleep one night with him coz he has blonde hair, blue eye and sensual lips. He's working in bakery as manager.



All of his life about sex. He's thinking marriage is ilusion, its not real. Sex is a real in his life. Then Nanda. She's pretty women and sexy woman but she's not confidence with her body. She's old style. Her mother from Irland and Her father from Italy. She's working as teacher in elementary school.



She has a dream being a small family and man loves her as herself. She need man to make her dream be come true, but none of men wanna make it be true. She's not the type of men to be wife inclunding having sex. She just had one experience making sex. She needs man to make the perfect life.



Ricards is lawyer. His career is good. He want woman to be his wife. His think he has to marry to give a woman his last name and the kidds as well. He also need woman who be his wife and good in bed. His has fantatis for the having sex. He need woman will do what his fantasties.



Laura is nice woman, sexy and very easy to find man. A lot of men fall in love with her. But she doesn't believe love. She like fun. She never think about commitmen. Her life just for fun. She's working as desainer fashion in Paris.

And some figures in my mind. I just need idea what I must do in the crazy idea to write it. Coz its imposible to public in Indonesia :p



As I remember I'm still have draft novel in my hardisk laptop. Pity of me my laptop was broken but I should thanks too because some of pages I keep in flasdisk altought I must type the sentences by sentences.



The idea about two draft novel which I'm still keep it in my flashdish about "The Cyber Crime of Love" and about "The Women who be prostitute". About the woman be prositute based on my analys when I was be journalist. A lot of women become victims of prostitution in Indonesia.



That's way I want to finish it. In my drive laptop it almost 100 pages but in flashdish still 55 or 65 so sad and pity of me. Why I like to write something about woman feeling, victims or like in reality. Because the life is cruel if we just dream, like child or youngers. We can be vicitim for the bad men or people who like be fake identity or cheaper.



Its real life, life is not easy. Life is hard who can survive, they can be the winner. But in fact so diffucult to find my book to publish cause for the market its not good to publish. A lot of publisher like novel about the glamour life, shopping and teeneger love or life.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health