When I read the book "Eleven Minutes" by Paulo Coelho, about Maria who getting the first PMS. I remember my experience in long long ago, when I was teenger. I never forgot that. My first PMS.


Like Maria, when she got the first PMS. When she woke up one morning to find that she had blood on her legs and was convinced she was going to die. But I was not think I will die.



When I got it, I was sitting in six class in elementary school. I was shock when the blood come and I found it with the sick belly and then I opended my panty and look the blood in my panty and my tight.



I scared and scream in the same time. My mother heard my scream, she came to my room and ask what happend. I told her, any blood in my panty and leg. She was smilling when she hear it, I was confused. Then, I remember my aunt always ask me to buy some bandage of woman.



I was exciting, I will used it. My mother gave it one bandage to me. I didn't know how to use it. The soft bandage with the white color and the other side the pink color with the glue. I think, the pink color must be up and white in down side panty.



When I want to wear my panty with the bandage. My mom and my sister came and they laugh. They said the pink color with the glue must in down and the white color must in up panty.



I still remember my shilly question, how if I use the pink color in down panty inside will be fall. My mother explain that why the factiry of bandage put some glue there so the bandage will not fall.



I asked why girl must got blood in her leg. She just answer that show you are be younger not child anymore. Like Maria's mother. When her mother came into the room, saw the bloodstained sheets, smiled and said: 'Now you're a young woman.'



Maria wondered what the connection was between the
blood on her legs and her becoming a young woman, but her mother wasn't able to give her a satisfactory explanation: she just said that it was normal, and that, from now on, for four or five days a month, she would have to wear something like a doll's pillow between her legs.



Maria asked if men used some kind of tube to stop the blood going all over their trousers, and was told that this was something that only happened to women.



Maria complained to God, but, in the end, she got used to menstruating. She could not. Yes, just girl who became the women get menstruating not men.



If I have child, I will tell her about the PMS with a good words so my child will be understand, not just said u became a young woman. Its not sastify. The child have to know the information about it and how to procted herself to man because its very important to young woman.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health