If I'm feeling sad and mad, I like to see the beach. Its make me clam down. The sound of waves, the wind make me fresh.

I don't like mountain so much coz I can't climbing. So that, the beach is better place to make me fresh from problems life.

The white sand so nice altought the shine of sun to hot. But the wind make it nice. I can stay in beach without doing nothing. Just enjoy my life, forget anything. I'm feel alive.

Life isn't easy but sometimes when I got the trouble which I can't handle it. The beach is nice place. I can cry, thinking and also the beach make my brain so fresh and I got inspiration to write story or think about, everything will be okay.

Like the waves come over to over in the land without tired and never stop. Yes, the life is like waves. Come and go without stop to try to the lands.




Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health