Emmm being woman always make trouble with weight of body hehe. Altought I has already diet to make lost some kilogram fat in my body.


I'm still thinking, I'm fat, so fat. Altought some dresses, jeans I can't wear in a few months, now I can wear it again. But I'm still think I'm so fat.


I want my body back when I was still in college, so small and slim. Not like this, I have big cheek, big bell.... Uh I hate to look my body in mirror. So fat in belly, neck and also cheek.



That's why every morning and every evening, I'm doing excercieses, like jogging or skipping, next I want to learn how to swim. Until now I can't swimming altought every month, twice, I go to swimming pool with my friends. I don't know how to swim. So badly.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health