What's the words who people hate? That's sorrow, pain, sadness, lonely, hurt, and many many words.

☹☹☹. ☹☹☹. ☹☹ ☹☹☹

Emmmm sometimes I think, why in the world have to have that's word. Because nobody want to be sad, pain, hurt and lonely.


Being human, sometimes we need to feel like that. Its sign we are human not robot. We can feel like that so we need friend, we need God.


The holy Bible said : " Therefore remove sorrow from your heart, and put away evil from your flesh; for youth and the dawn of life are vanity." (Ess 10:11)


In this time, I felt like that, so sorrow, pain, sad and lonly because I had problem in my life. I'm just doing nothing, just feel so sorry with my life.


I'm crying and crying. I'm feeling hopeless. So deep hurt without know what happend with my feeling. So sensitive. Yes, I'm human, sometimes I'm weak, sometimes I'm strong. Is that normal?


Yes its normal but why I hate when I'm so weak, so nothing, so hopeless. I don't have power to make my life better. I just hope, I just wish, God will be help me. Because I know, God never leave me. I just wait until the time God show me the truth.



When I felt so weak, so pain, my friend called me but I ignored it. Because I was shy if I pick my friend call. I didn't want someone, friend, best friend know my felt so hopeless without know what happend with myself.


Now, I have power to settle my life again. I was praying to God. I need power to feel happy, freedom with the sorrow words. And I find the way to out from sorrow.


Because I know, God never leave me alone. God always hear my pray, give me power to be happy and needed.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health