Emmmmm today I must recharge my internet bill and pay the modem internet bill. The silly me, I am not use the line modem internet almost tree or four months. Cause my laptop was broken and also my PC computer was broken.


Maybe I must repair it someday, espesially my PC coz my laptop I must buy new one. I can't repair my laptop because the motherboud (I don't know how to spell it) was broken. For the repair laptop, the service ask money for 2.500.000 IDR. I just laugh.


Depend on I repair it, I should by new one and my brother can't use it. Because of him, the motherboad was broken and expensive to repair. And my PC too, my little brother (the other brother) who made it broken :(


But that's okay. They must can use it. I can repair it and buy the other new one someday as soon as possible so I can type my project soon :)



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health