I was so tired last night and I went to sleep so early night. I slept about 10.15 after chatting with my sister for a while. Coz she used the private I'd.


I slept well until I woke up at 3 am because my stomach so sick. I don't know what happend, I never felt like this before. So sick, like the knife in your stomach. I just keep quite and drink some water and try to sleep again.


When I wake up early at 6 am. I still felt same and I got flu too. Bad weekend in this week. I read in article, about bell pain. What causes abdominal pain?


Abdominal pain is caused by inflammation (for example, appendicitis, diverticulitis, colitis ), by stretching or distention of an organ (for example, obstruction of the intestine, blockage of a bile duct by gallstones, swelling of the liver with hepatitis), or by loss of the supply of blood to an organ (for example, ischemic colitis).


To complicate matters, however, abdominal pain also can occur without inflammation, distention or loss of blood supply. An important example of this latter type of pain is the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It is not clear what causes the abdominal pain in IBS, but it is believed to be due either to abnormal contractions of the intestinal muscles (for example, spasm) or abnormally sensitive nerves within the intestines that give rise to painful sensations inappropriately (visceral hyper-sensitivity).


These latter types of pain are often referred to as functional pain because no recognizable (visible) causes for the pain have been found - at least not yet.


Ok, I never felt bell pain like that before. I don't have maag and I seldom eat chilli food. But when I wake up and drink some hot water, its getting better.

Sometimes when the body felt sick, care your body and go to doctor I guess. Maybe something happend in your body :)


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health