What's wonderful day in a week. Ofcourse its saturday. Why? Because its time to God.


I believe in God, because without God I'm nothing. God always beside me when I need it. I know that, because I can feel it, altought I can't see it.


Today is my family return to take the activity of staff sabbath school. Emmmm, I'm not prepare it, I just read the book in the church. So bad, I know that.


Anyway why I'm feeling bless on saturday, because God blessed sabbath.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health