Maybe I seldom do fasthng but today, I will try to fasting again. I want to fasting until a week.


Everyday, star today from 5 pm until 5 pm. I wish the weather so good, so I can do that.


I just wanna do that, for my health and my soul. I feel emty and nothing. That's why, I want to do and find satisfaction in my life and soul.


I know, life isn't easy but when we want to close with God, God will be hear you. God isn't far, I know I can found God in my soul.


Sometimes we never know, what you feel, you do and what do you want, but if I think about life, just selfish and stuborn. I just want to feel free no have sorrow in alive, grateful.




Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health