Mmm I must learn swim, I don't want to pass my time in swimming pool just sit and play with my friends.



They can swim but when they teach me, I never get it. I can't swim. I really want to learn swim, so I can diving. The first place I want to diving is in Bali.


I don't know why and I love to stay in Bali. Maybe next year, I would like to looking job in Bali. Some my friends told me cost live in Bali so expensive but I don't know. Coz I just once time come to Bali to take report from meeting organization AIDS ASEAN in Bali.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health