My mom was in pink kebaya. She is wonderful mom. I'm pround to be her kids. Sometimes we always fighting because she want me to have boy friend who can be my husband.

She want me to be happy, make my own family. But I tell her, its difficult to find man, a good man. I love my mom. This is mother day, nobody want to forget passion about the story in their life, including the day with their parents.

My mom is my best friend, my best enemy, my best parent. She teach me how to survive in this world. She give me a good education, she teach me how to be a good woman who have principle in our life. Her hands when touch me make my gray day gone.

Every day she never bore to give me support, advice. Mom, you are the best mom, I ever had.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health