Mmmm getting older make me do something wrong. Do I scare of men to close or making friendship or relationship with me?

Because I don't wanna play game, just find one man (soul
mate) to be my future husband. I always get boyfriend but he was never serious with me and the relationship always get worse, because of different principale and rule, also religion.

The last, my boyfriend, he was an Australia man. He was carring but he was upset all the time when he called me. Then he and I also have different opinion about religion and make me give up to continue our connection.

I don't know what I must to do. I really want to settle my life. Is it wrong. Am I not lucky to get good connection with simple life. Not arrogant, patient, friendly and open-minded with the religion and be good best friend.

Mmm life is like book, we never know what next in the other chapter. I don't know etheir about my chapter in my book-life. But I wish someday I can finish it and make the new book in my life being someone special in my own family

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health