Do you ever think, you never have hope anymore. You give up with all your plan in your life. Seem like hopeless and nothing can change it.

Yes sometimes I felt the same like that for relationship. I was confused with all of that. Nothing happened like what I want. Where's the right man, I'm looking for him.

I never find him, I always fall in the same hole everytime I try to make connected with man. Why it always happened with me? But I have good think, God will give clue and the way to meet my soul mate.

I don't know when but I just believe, He will sent me the man with the same religion with me, love me, care me and making my own family

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health