Wow, today I got question about "What do you expect each partner to provide in the marriage?" I never get the question before, so I just answer like this, "Responsible, Understanding and Caring".


But the man answer like this "God made the man primarily to provide the income and the protection for the home and the family, and I think that the woman is made to control and guide the matters of the house and to provide the instruction of the children, but each partner can help the other person in their family responsibilities."


So, I think about that. What I search for marriage? Just change my status being single be marriage or I just want to know, how's feel doing sex? Like my marriage"s friends said doing sex so great but in the first night so nervous.


I must think about this or just the universal statement, God made human to be couple (man and woman together) in the legal marriage. I want to know how's desire in the marriage, from my bottom of my heart not just I must marriage before my birthday date.


Why I must find my soul mate? What I must to do in marriage? I just such think about my broken relationship, how pity me because I never find my charming prince. I'm emty and I don't know the answer of my own question. Maybe that is the problem until now I never find the right man, because I'm still not get that's answer of mystery of my heart about the marriage.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health