I remembered one question when I got long interview. That's question was what's my bad character? Mmm so such question and I don't know what's my bad character for professional question for work.

Did I must answer the question, of course, but I just answer like this. "I don't know my bad character because I never think bad character. If someone think I have bad character, that's okay. Because I don't know my bad character."



I guess, I did wrong answer. I should answer like this. "Every human has bad character and I reliase, my bad character I'm stubborn, and I'm not easy to trust people." (That's true), I always be listening the people problem, (that's true).

So what I must do to handle my bad character? Mmm in stubborn, I must reliase if I did wrong, I must understand and say sorry about that. Then to trust people, I must look the fact, if the fact correct and I must believe that. Then the last, being good listener without talking must. I guess it isn't bad character.

Should I must answer like that, because sometimes the interviewer want to know the good and bad side every staff.

Then, what's your good character, I'm positive thinking. Lol, no no I'm not answer like that. I answered like this. "I'm work-hard (that's true), I like challege or adventure. I like to know everything to improve my skill. Never give up. I'm always happy work over night, because I love to do that. Lol. (Do you believe me?) Actually, I don't remember what I talk when I got interview. Because, I never prepare the answer, what will the interviewer ask the question.

Because just be yourself, then everything will be find, no need used the wonderful words because nobody perfect.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health