How's feel when u fall in love? You just think about him/her. Yes I do. I feel the same. Its like you feel like teen. So strange?


But I like when he's sending me text message, just simple words. It is like, "I just wanted to let u know that citra I love u with all my welsh heart goodnight my love,,kisses and hugs for u. Bye bye love. TAF"


And the one I like, "Will You marriage me". Wow, this is make me feel so happy. I wish you are the last for me and also me. The last for you.



Be mine, please?


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health