• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For the nice network, so I can talk to taff. He's nice man and already to be my lover. We have plan and I wish God will give the best for us.


He's always support me and care and making me smile. Although life is so difficult but when talking with him. My world be colorful.


God, I'm so happy. You give me a nice Wales man for me. I wish he also believe in You as much as I believe in You.


Life is up and down but You always beside me to making me strong. And finally, You give me a nice man, after that bad man and the bad relationship with my ex boy friend.


I'm happy, his kids already like me. Because he has nice kids. I wish our plan on November will be reall. Because he said "I Promise."

God, please bless us so our plan will be come true. Because I know You will give us good way to find good real realitionship. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God because You never leave me alone.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health