Yesterday was my b'day. Finally I'm 31 years old. Do I afraid to be old? Yes and No. I realise, everything in my life is precious. Although sometimes is not beautiful like I hope.

But Today, I make a wish, everything I have or not. I will bless although when I'm sorrow or happy. Because I want to take my everytime in my life as adventure

No worry because I have best friend in the world, Jesus is my best friend. My savior. He always protacted me and bless me. Even if my wish don't come true. I still believe, He will give the best for me.

Make a wish this year, just give me the good job. Many job I did rejected because I must work on sabbath. I wish I got job sabbath is of day. And my business will be grow up. Then next year I will be marriage.

In this time I make relationship with someone who's nice guy and I love him and I wish, he is the best for me to make my own family.

God, just this is my make a wish. To much I guess. But I know is nothing imposible in your hand. I believe it and if it isn't my destiny. I also take it with all my pleasure.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health