Ah, I remember when I got vacation and I went to Balikpapan. Because long time I never went there since I was graduated from economic high school and I also ever worked as administration in small contractor.

I miss every moments with my cousins. Now, they already marriaged and also have kids. I love spend time with them when I took vacation there.

Many different style and life but very colorful. Life is different but each others will make it complated. Ah, so nice. I miss you all, wish all the best for you.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health