She's so lucky. She will marriage on the end of July. The theme of the second marriage is beach wedding.

I'm glad, she finally find her soulmate after bad marriage in the first time. I wish this man will be the last man in her life. He will care and love her and her daughter.

Because she deserves to get the best. The ex husband wasn't good man. He leaved her when she was pregnant.

How was so bad. I don't like man who's not responsible. But finally, she find the man who take her what the way she is. So great like? We never know what will happened.

Sometimes destany will show up. Life is like fairy tale. We never know the end, but hope and work-hard will make it real.

Congratulation my cousin, wish the best. Sorry, I can't come in your second wedding. But my pray always with you. Love you and I miss Balikpapan, my home town.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health