The end of this month, my cousin will be wedding. So sweet, everything is ok. Just wait the time.

I wish they will be happy until old together and have kid. Although she already have cute daughter, Audrey. Love them and miss them so much.

Once again, I'm sorry I can't come for the second and also the first marriage. Because so far away in Balikpapan.

But I bet your wedding will be amazing party and the guesses never forget about that. Congratulation Vita. Wish the best for you and Reza.

Love you.


Pandiangan's Family
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health