You asked me to wait you.
I will do it for you
I will be waiting for you
But please don't to long
Because I'm afraid to waiting you

I'm afraid if I'm waiting nothing
I know you love me and me too
But I'm wonder you can change it
We never know the future
That's why I'm afraid

I'm waiting you.....
Because I love you
But how if you don't love me anymore
I don't know what I must to do
Because my world will be so dark

If I'm waiting you
Do you will love me until the end?
If I'm waiting you
Can you give me wonderful relationship
How if just our dream

If I take the risk to wait you
Will you never change your love
Because the life is different everyday
The feeling can be change
Without we can reliase
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health