When I was kid, I'm always waiting on x-mas. Why? Because I love to drink es buah (fruits ice) but in this time that's call watermelon punch.

Ok this is the recipe. I remember my grandmom always made it and I always help her.

Watermelon Punch drinks.

Ingredients:
350 grams of watermelon, cut into small dice.
200 g pineapple, cut into pieces.
350 grams of melon, a round shape with a baller.
mint leaves, pick the leaves for garnish.

Lemon Mint Syrup:
1 pc lemon, squeezed.
20 mint leaves.
350 ml of hot water.
4 tablespoons honey longan.

Directions:
Prepare the watermelon, pineapple, and melon.
Keep refrigerated

Lemon Mint Syrup:
Combine lemon juice with mint leaves. Flush hot water, let stand until cool. Add honey and stir well. Enter the fruit and mint leaves. Mix well and refrigerate until serving. Serve cold.

Good luck and enjoy it
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health