I'm always writing anything in my blog. About my feeling and my activities sometimes. I'm so shy, when he's reading my blog.

What's he telling me about his feeling when read my blog. He told me, "u know when i read your blog i just wanna fly over there and show the joyess tears in my eyes cos no one ever has done the beautiful things u have to me and my kids,,,,,,,,my heart is forever yours."

Wow, so sweet right. I'm also so shy when he told me that. Is he romantic? Yes he's. Everyday I know him, he always bring smile and happinest in my life.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health