Someone knock my door in Bintan Island. The man yelled "Post". I open door and he said "here Citra's House."

I answered Yes, I'm.

Then he said again, "You got package from oversea."

I smile and sign it. Yes I know, I got package from 3 wonderful friends. They are Taff, Ciara and Jaelan.

I open it slowly and smile with the gift, they gave it. One b'day card, a cute doll (teddy bear), 2 bracelets, one purple walet (I really love it coz they know my favorite color), chocolate, Jaelan's drawing, dessert recipe, hat and the most importan is Ciara and Jaelan's video.

• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For shared your moment with me. I can't wait to meet all of you. ‎​•̸-̶̶•-̶ ‎​​-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ïž•̸Thank You•̸Ïž•̸-̶̶•-̶ ‎​​ for the wonderful gift for my birthday.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health