Agustus 13, 2012

Contact Me

Hi readers, friends and New Client...

How are you today? I wish everything will be good in time. Do you need writer for making article or review about your products or company? You can contact me first. Don't think about price, price is competitive. 

I have little home made cake in Tanjungpinang city,   that is my mum home made cake, we would love to make cake for. Our customers said our cake nice and health because we use good ingredient, our special cake is chocolate cake, tape cake and banana cake, most people love to combination between chocolate and banana.  

 I also has a small shopping online for hand made products by myself. But this time, the shop online close for a while and will open again one day.


Don't be hesitate to contact me on :
email       : cp_citra@yahoo.com cc citrapandiangan@gmail.com
Phone     : +6281372019454

NOTE : Do you want to  Advertisement on this blog or hal-wanita or Citra's Adventure. Just contact me! Don’t think to much to hire me, you will find the good one from me. I did get a few clients as ghost writer but I am also get apportunity if you want to put articles to my blog as review products with your own words.

Even if you just want to change banner for personal blog nor company website or blog. Just tell me on my email. I will reply as soon as posibble. God bless you and me, keep spirit and don’t forget to make you feel better every day.




Greeting from














Citra Pandiangan
Thanks for Visit Diary Citra | It's about Me, You and Them
Title : Contact Me
Writen By : Citra Pandiangan
Do You like this article: Contact Me Do You want to keep it? You can ask me and I will give it to you. Happy Reading and Hapy Blogging. God bless us

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Kota Cinta | Kita Bahagia | diary Citra