Sometimes so feel bored!! Why? I always get job but never allow me to take of saturday. I always rejected.

I did sent my resume to be teacher, administration and so on. But always saturday in charge. Sometimes being Adventist so hard.

Because I must keep fight with what I believe. Am I right? But that's my religion. Seven Day Adventist. But to keep it so difficult.

I believe someday and somehow, I will get it what God promise to me. If I still keep believe what I believed. That's why I need holiday just a few days. Dissapear. Forget about my problem.

I know, my mum and I are making bakery together and will be start again on September. After stop a month coz pasting month for moslem.

Ah I'm so confused, my business for making website always fail. Maybe still not time. Must work-hard to get clients. I wish someday I can make it real.

Ah my cousin also need holiday, she said in her status "sakaw holiday". Mmm my Red also said need vacation. Yes holiday so important. To kill the stress from work, to kill the bored activity which always same everyday.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health