Red, that's I call you
Because you like "Red"
Red, you make me smile n cry
But that's life and that's feeling

Everytime I know you
I know you are good man
Everytime you try to keep in touch with me
I know you want to make me happy

Special life when I really meet you
I am waiting for November
I wish it isn't November raining
Like Gun Rose song.....

Red, you are the one and only
Like the song of Adalene
Yes that's you say that for me
You are such romantic person for me

You always make me smile
When my world so blue
Red, what I can tell you
I just can say "I love You"

You are special for me
I love you and always say that
I count the day, until I met you
I have big dream and all because of you
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health