The title seem like song. Yes have the song when I see you smile. Smile.... Smile.... But why people so difficult to smile.

Do you know when you smile, you will make around you will be shine coz when people see your smile will be warm inside and they also will smile too.

So, when I see You (Red) smile, I'm always happy, heavy think will be easy. People call me dreamer, but it is ok. Coz I believe it would be real.

When I see You smile, I'm happy and smile too. Make my world so colorful.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health