If this is dream, I don't want wake up to early. Because that's good world. But I wish I'm not dream. Because You always in my mind.

If this is dream, I will always remember. Because that's nice dream I ever had. When I see the smile, the laugh. Wow, that's a wonderful day.

I know we never know what's life like in the future. But I want spend all days with you. You can make me smile and cry. But most of smile.

You are warm and teasing. I can't imagine like that. Wonderful day, is it dream? Just let me enjoy that as long as I can breath.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health