I'm still writing for my two books. To much type and thinking about plot, figurs and setting. The weather is still hot. Even now already night! Making my dress wet coz of sweat.

I can't sleep so I decided to typing again even I don't know what I must write, to much words in my mind and to much worry this night.

But I'm feel calm after talking with grandfa. He said nice think about something in my mind. Yes sometimes we must take it easy.

A cup of chocolate company me this night to wake up all night making me want to type much as I can. I will never give up about my dream, my life. I want to be good writer, I want to make it be real.

• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. A cup of chocolate you company me in the quite night, just you and me and music.

Your taste so sweet making me think the sweet think but my story isn't sweet like you, must complicated life and that's will be life, passion and love, a fair, dead, stress. Yes story for metropolitan life style.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health