Grandfather ask me about what's bread fruits. Mmm the first time I didn't know what's that. So I search in google. I found it and we call here sukun.

Is that nice fruit and familiar with jackfruits. Yes it is but the different bread fruit must cook first like spoil or fry then we can eat.

The taste so yummy and nice. My mum always like to make the sukun fried.

The recipes is

1 sukun (bread fruits) cut
5 onion
Salt for taste
Oil for freid

How to cook
Crash the onion with salt and then give water, after that put the slide sukun then fry until yellow. Serve when still warm. Mmmm yummy
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health