A few days in Bintan island, espesially Tanjungpinang the weather is so hot, very hot. If I'm feeling hot, sweating and already take shower many times.

The good time is drinking the cold ice water. But in this time I like to drink coconut water. Mmmm someone ever asked me about how you can drink coconut.

Coconut is cream for making curry. Okay my friends who never come to Asia or tropic islands. I will give you a clue and when you come taste it.

In under coconut fuit have water and coconut meat. For making curry cream isn't the water inside the coconut fruit but the coconut meat.
When the coconut meat young, you can eat it with the water coconut inside in coconut fruit.

If the coconut meat old that can't eat but that for making cream coconut for making curry. I wish I already explain about the coconut and all people who never see it can understand.

Ciao

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health