I don't know since when I like to watch detective and crime movies. But my chanel TV never play the chanel for Fox Crime. I really like to watch the CSI and many movie series about the police and crimes.

But I never have an idea for make story about detective because it need instrict and clue and so on for the story. My favorite writer Sydey Seldom is good for that.

All have good sense and taste about the story and making me inside on their imagination and I wish someday I can make story with the good sense and taste.

Many people have talent about writing and I wish I can use it too. Not because I was journalist but since I was senior high school but I was not lucky on my ages when I was young.

So in my age now I want to do that. My passion for writing not just romance story but also kids story. I learn, learn and learn. So I wish someday I can make detective story too.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health