I was so happy, a few week ago I found my old friend. My id got problem so I can't open that site. Then I made you one and I found the doctor.

Why I was always search doctor, before my id get problem, the doctor said he found the lady and he was so damn fall in love. So I always search him and I want to know the result and I wish good, so my result will good to with Red.

But how was disapointed me when the doctor said the relationship wasn't good. Have different feeling and style!! I don't understand what people search in alive?

For me the happinest, good job (8 hours time for work), and have a nice husband who will support me.

Talking about what's the ideal man in your life. I'm still remember my ideal man. I always say to my best friends when I was college.

1. He must caring and care about health.
2. He must love the family
3. He isn't smoker
4. He must fashionable
5. He must responsible
6. He must tall, white skin (the reason coz I'm brown skin) and six pack lol (crazy think)
7. He must can cook food.
8. He has to like spend time with family
9. He must romantic
10. He must support me.

But know what's my man I love. Still same but the body rejected lol.
1. He must can cook food
2. Caring and health
3. He's not smoker
4. He must love family
5. He must romantic and support me.

I will tell you, why this character what I want to be my husband. I will tell you next time.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health