This is the second day without see Redly. This is heavy day, make me more need red then I ever think before.

I always think about Red, do I crazy? Maybe crazy about amore and desire. I can't concentrated about my project. I said to myself, I must finish books this year. At least one of my book can publish as national publish not self publish anymore.

Now, I'm follow the market not like what I want to do. Two of my books about HIV/AIDS. And many people said my books are nice and good. But now, I want to try something news. Something different about that.

I already make 4 books but still not finish. I want to finish it soon and one of that, I want to register for contest novel (150-250 pages) for theme freedom but must a bout love.

Themes love, friendship, metropolitan still marketable. So I did try to write about that. Even I want to write about the low level, but that's not marketable -lol- poor Citra lol.

But like I know, change, rise and do the best. We can see the result. Best or worse, it isn't important! The important is you already work-hard to get what you want it.

Like I said to the little girl, just do the best and win or lose isn't important but the experience is more important to be better then before.

Heavy day is on my mind, need miracle to make it easy. Just see the support from friends and special friend and best friend. It would be great! • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For support me and I will do the best.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

1 komentar untuk Heavy Day

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there…

    BalasHapus