Today is heavy day. I slept a few hours, I guess just 4 hours and making me dizzy.

But after wake up, I can't sleep. So I do work and help mum. The most do my project. Because sleep less, I can't do well. My brain so unclear. Just need sleep but I can't sleep.

The worse when my teeth is ill. Uh, so bad. But thanks I have tablet from my nurse friend. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. The tablet make me feel better.

When I was typing, I fall asleep. Then my phone is ringing. Ah I wake up coz my phone is near me, make me feel a wake. Ah my friend call me but I'm so sleepy.

But after the phone close. I try to sleep but I can't!!! I need sleep coz I'm so tired but why my eyes can't sleep even my eyes so sore.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health