Life is never easy
I should take it with smile
Life is so difficult
That's my choise to be with you

Life make me smile when I see you
Life make me cry when think of you
Life is so complicated but that's life
I want to share my life with you

Even make me sad and happy
I will take the package with you
Because I remember the words
After raining always have rainbow

You make my life so colorful
You teach me how to be fall in love
You make me cry for something
But I'm still loving you with my heart

Because love is complicated
It is not love when you were kid
It is love for make you feel alive
That's life to be wonderful and colorful


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health