What's tears?
Something in your eyes
You are crying.. Are you ok?
Ah tears in your eyes

What's that mean?
Why you have tears in your eyes
You said "That's happinest tears"
Ah you are making me afraid

I think something happened to you
When I see you have tears there
Making me think you are so soft
Have a good heart and feeling

Tears...
Ah that's call the happinest tears
You are crying without sound
Because you feel the happinest

Ah that's good moment
Thanks to show me your another part
Your sensitive part and the soft heart
You always make me feel suprise

Every time we talk and share
I always get something new
Something that making me know you
You are the one I want too

Tears...
I also feel the same
Not just when I'm sad you come
But when the happinest I also tears


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health