Until waiting what happen in her friend future. The little girl go to another her friends. She is coming and ask her friend about the keys.

"Do you find the three keys too?" Ask the little girl.

"Yes I do," answer her friend.

Little girl is wonder about the next question. She will answer or not coz she covered friend. "Did you already use all the keys or you just pick one?"

Her friend shake her hand. Making the little girl is confused. As remind every door have title. The left door is career, the middle is friendship and the right is love. The girls just have to pick the one key from the three keys.

"I never used it, I'm still keeping it."

"Why?"

"I don't know how to used it and what's the important to used it. I like my life here, no have best friend, my job. I don't have ambition for that and also I don't need man or marriage in my life. So why I must pick one?"

The little girl feel sorry about her friend life. That's will be bored life ever.

To be continue
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health