I got information for my friend about the International organization. But I'm not interesting. When I'm searching on google and I see it again, the website about volunteer.

I think about this and I do register for volunteer, maybe this time to change my life be better life because I do help people. If my resume will be approve for be one of volunteers in asia, africa or in my country. It would be great.

I never join as volunteer in organisation especially International organization. I remember when I have idea about teach the poor kids who the parents don't have money to pay the bill for education. So, I teach them how to be write and read. I'm making that fun for a kids (3-5 years). For the younger, I teach english and some students said "• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. Because what I teach make their mark high."

Yes, sometimes people must get change to get better life. If I get this (to be volunteer) it would be wonderful in my life, one year help people and it will make my senstive feeling work and it would be good taste in my life, new experience and I will more strong then ever because I have the best experience. If I get change.

I must wait the middle of November about the result, do I get that change or not. I cross my fingers and wish. I do!!!

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

1 komentar untuk Volunteer

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

    BalasHapus