Today is so quiet here
Can you whisper me words
Nice words I want to hear from you
Whisper me words "I Love You"

I want to hear you whisper me that
Whisper me "You never leave me"
Whisper me "Its real and it isn't dream"
Whisper me "You always love me"

I really want to hear your voice
When you are whispering me this
You will make my day so complate
Just whisper me so nice words every day

I know this is to much for me
But I would love to hear this words
I will never feel bored when you whisper
Because we will be closer to each others

That's why I need you whisper me
Because I can hear your breath
That's making me realise you are real
We will be together to rise our dream



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health