In this time many strange email come to my inbox. One from Xianglian@vip.163.com you can see the email he/she sent to me

Dear sir
 
Glad to hear that you're on the market for paper bags .
 
Guangzhou shineland packaging Co .,Ltd here ,which specializes in all kinds of paper bags for 7 years ,with the good quality and pretty competitive price .
I'm Jean chan,
Should you have any inquiries ,just pls do not hesitate to contact us , we will return back to you with our quote soon.
hope we can get a good cooperation and to be friends .
Tks & B.R
.
 
Good day !
Regards
ANN Chan

The funny things. I'm not selling paper bag! Is it so stranger? How he/she know I'm market the paper bag if I never sell the paper bag. The funny thing, I'm still making my shop for hand-made bags from batik fabric.

As I remember I never search information about paper bag and leave my email there. So readers just beware O.K


Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health