Again, someone offer me to be model. In this time as model calender on Greece. Of course I rejected because that's not my life lol :)

Maybe they get my email when blogging and sent me. Do you want to be my model?

I just smile, this person is crazy. I'm not perfect to be model. This person offer me.

Then I asked. What kind of model.

Mmm bikini model. Wow, is a few time people offer me to be model and of course I rejected because that's not my style to show my body to people :)



I'm ordinary Indonesian woman who have wonderful culture, even the people from oversea think it is old fashion and I love to be old fashion.

What do you think? Do you want to get easy money just being model for playboy or work-hard and get respect for yourself?


Keep Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health