After back from church, feel so cold on the street. Making bread with sugar and drink ginger milk. Plus listening song from Jewel.

I decided this is evening song for this night on this blog. Enjoy the lyric.



JEWEL - What You Are Lyrics

Send "What You Are" Ringtone to your Cell

I'm driving around town
Kind of bored with the windows rolled down
See a girl on a bus stop bench
Dressed to draw attention

Hoping everyone will stare
If she don't stand there she think she'll disappear
Wish I could hold her, tell her, show her
What she wants is already there

A star is a star, it doesn't have to try to shine
Water will fall, a bird just knows how to fly
You don't have to tell a flower how to bloom
Or light how to fill up a room
You already are what you are and what you are is beautiful

Heard the story the other day
Took place at the local VA
A father talking to his dying son
This was his conversation

It's not supposed to be like this
You can't go first, I can't handle it
The boy said, dad, now don't you cry
Remember when I was a child what you used to tell me
When I'd asked why it take

Gravity is gravity, it doesn't try to pull you down
Storm is storm, it can't help but hold its ground
Wind just blow as though you can see
It's everywhere like I'll always be
You already are what you are and what you are is strong enough

Look in the mirror, now that's another story to tell
I give love to others but I give myself hell
I have to tell myself in every seed there's a perfect plant
Everything I hoped to be I already am

A flower is a flower, it doesn't have to try to bloom
Light is light, just knows how it'd fill a room
And dark is dark so the stars have a place to shine
The tide goes out so it can come back in matter of time

Goodbye makes alone so sweet
And love is love so we can teach us
We already are what we are and what we are is beautiful
And strong enough and good enough and bright enough
Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health